LRWA is a national, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote excellence in romantic fiction, to help writers become published and establish careers in their writing field, and to provide continuing support for writers within the romance publishing industry.
We encourage you to look around our site and join us at our next monthly meeting. If you are interested in joining our chapter, please take a look at our member benefits to read about all of the advantages our members enjoy or Join LRWA now!
We hope to see you soon!
Want another way to support our chapter? Check out our Chapter Swag on CafePress!
- We had a full house at last month’s meeting! Yes!!
- Savannah presented important information about writing short stories – which was timely and came in handy because of #3:
- We announced a call for chapter members to participate in our first chapter anthology!
- Our Goals Donation rolled over another month – next month it could be you…
- In March, we crowned member, Ann Chaney, our March Writing Queen!Ann’s novel, Dangerous Pursuit, was announced as a Golden Heart Finalist for the 2019 Golden Heart contest. Congratulations Ann!
In addition – Besides, many years of service to LRWA, recently, Ann has served and been a valuable, active member of the online chapter, The Beau Monde.
Thank you for all you do, Ann! We are so fortunate to have you as part of our chapter family.
- In April, we crowned member, Renay Marsh, our April Writing Queen.Renay, writing as Violet Tempest, regularly and actively encourages herself and other writers through her posts and online writing sprints. We admire her ability to do so and to continue to write her own amazing stories even while actively managing her family’s business! That’s hard!
Congratulations, Renay – and thank you for being a part of our writing family! We hope to see you at another meeting soon.